CMRAs Performers - MARIANAS TRENCH


When I found out that Marianas Trench would be headlining the Canadian Music Radio Awards, I was pretty stoked. If you have been on this site before, you know I have written some very honest reviews about these boys. I love them so insanely much, but I am always wondering if lead singer Josh Ramsay is gonna be as killer as he is on the album. I feel like I put a lot of pressure on him to bring it every time he performs. This time, he did. The performance was a scaled down version of what I saw during the Face the Music Tour.. but I loved being able to be in the photo pit and dance with my girls for the show. As always, Josh jumped down into the crowd to get up close and personal with his fans. This was actually the 1st out of two Marianas Trench shows I caught during this years Canadian Music Week, so check out some photos !









No comments:

Post a Comment