All Bad Things Must Come To an End.


When I found out that the men of Motley Crue would be hanging up their leather and guitars, I was a sad panda. If you know me you know my love of 80s Glam Rock and of my undying love... er..obsession with Nikki Sixx. He is my rock and roll idol. I have been lucky enough to see Motley Crue a few times before and every time I fan girl like nobodies business. I ended up going to the final Toronto Motley Crue show alone, as none of my friends were cool enough to want to join me.  The Motley Men left everything on that Air Canada Centre Stage, the crowd was on their feet the entire time and holy crap was the show incredible. The energy was off the charts.  I could feel the heat from all the fire on the stage, Nikki's Guitar even had flames coming out of it !  The best part of the show was when Tommy Lee rode his Guitar Coaster over the heads of the crowd, as it spun upside down, not missing a beat, to join the rest of the band in the middle of the floor for their final songs.  It makes me sad that Motley Crue has retired, but I am so happy I got to see their Final Toronto Performance

Check out some pics below ! 














No comments:

Post a Comment