Found my WAYHOME 2015



When a new Festival comes to Toronto, I always wonder if it is going to deliver the experience that I want when I go to a music festival.  When I found out about the new WAYHOME Music Festival, being held in a field just north of Barrie, I knew I had to check it out.   With a Stacked Lineup for its coming out, WAYHOME brought out the heavyweights, with the Legendary Neil Young, and Rap Royality Kendrick Lamar among the headliners.   Although I HATE camping, I made the trek to check out the weekend. It was HOT, Sunny and I could not have asked for a better atmosphere.   This festival came out of the gates swinging and delivered on everything that makes a music festival memorable. It had the multiple stages, tons of great food options, art installations, tents with insane dance parties, bright colours, and a killer VIP area.  I was so impressed.  It was an incredible weekend, filled with dancing, drinks and lots and lots of sun! 

 Check out some of the photos from the first ever WAY HOME MUSIC FESTIVAL !

















No comments:

Post a Comment