Just a Little Emotion..

The Insanely Talented LIGHTS brought her Key-tar and her unique brand of electro-pop awesomeness to Hamilton in November. 

I remember the first time I saw Lights play. It was at the Supermarket in Toronto, back a few years ago, she was opening for a friends band. This small girl got up on the stage and started playing a keyboard and the voice that came out of her instantly impressed me.

Fast forward to now. I have since seen her probably more times then I can count, and thats already over 4 times this year. I was lucky enough to interview her back at Canadian Music Week in 2009 and she has since won a Juno, Which I might add.. she won before even having out a full length Album. Her Album "The Listening" just recently went Gold in Canada, and she has spent this year touring all over Canadian (both on her own and with fellow Canadians Hedley) and the USA. If you haven't had a chance to check her out, she is on my top 10 list of artists you must see.. so goooo!



anywhos, she was amazing as always, sang pretty much every song she has, plus some covers, and I had a blast!



<3 You girl!



                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment