Buffalo Vans Warped Tour Moments.


If I have learned anything in my life, its to never take life for granted. I live everyday to the fullest and I try to enjoy every single day. There are days in your life when you actually realize how freaken awesome life is. Tuesday was one of those days. Music is the driving force in every aspect of my life. It gets me out of bed in the morning and it is and will forever be my one true love. I am so lucky to be able to live my dream almost everyday. 
 There was a moment on Tuesday where I was so insanely pumped about life. I was standing on the main stage under the big white tent at Darien Lake, watching Simple Plan play. It is the same stage that I saw my favourite band Green Day perform on last year, on my Birthday. It was surreal and amazing and I loved every moment.  I don't want to babble on forever, but I just want everyone to know, and realise... that Life is what you make it to be and you should never give up on living your dreams. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment