Third Eye Blind brought Nostalgia to Echo Beach !!



The last time I saw Third Eye Blind was during the opening of Echo Beach back a few years ago when they played for free. Needless to say, I was pretty pumped when I found out that they would be coming back to play there again. I was even more pumped when I won tickets through the band ! Starting off their set with teen anthem Graduate, I knew it was gonna be a solid show. I don't know what it is about these guys, but when they play, all the songs that I loved back when I was younger, It makes me seriously happy!  It made the crowd seriously happy too. The sing-a-long to hit Jumper was one of the best I have ever heard, and of course, they ended their set with the hit everyone in the world knows.. Semi-Charmed Life. Which has become my personal anthem and I am the girl who can sing every word... and sing I did !   The guys actually released a new album this week, "Dopamine", and seriously, just go buy it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment