Camm Hunter brings his Solo show to Sound Of Music


Camm Hunter is best known for being part of the boys in Down With Webster, but this year Camm brought his Solo tunes to the stage at Sound Of Music Festival in Burlington. I have seen DWW more times as I can count, so I was looking forward to seeing how Camm did solo.  He has been releasing some killer mixed tapes over the past few years, and released his own album "Just Sayin" independantly that made it to #1 on iTunes.  Backed by Marty and Diggy the Dj, Camm played a solid set to a small but very excited crowd, many of whom were decked out in DWW and Camm Hunter T-shirts.  I seriously loved his whole set, I was impressed by his lyrics and beats and I had a blast watching it. I wished that more people had come out to see the show because he seriously killed it. He also said that we will be in for some new Down With Webster tunes soon, so stay tuned for that !











No comments:

Post a Comment