The Salads Get Loose at Sound of Music


The Salads are a band who I have been seeing play for so long, that they just give me the warm fuzzies. I remember always playing them on my radio show when I needed a catchy tune to cheer me up. They take me to my happy place.  I haven't seen the guys play a show in so long that I can't even remember the last time I saw them play. Altho it was Friday night at Sound Of Music, and The Salads were on one of the smaller stages, there was still quite a big crowd.  One of the highlights for sure was when somebody in the crowd yelled out "Salad is better then Tea", taking a jab at the Tea Party who was playing the main stage that same night.  For me, watching these guys play was the perfect way to spend my Friday night !!!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment