illScarlett and Music Festivals are my Happy Place


oh illScarlett. Its been like 12 years since I first saw you play in a hot sweaty basement venue for 2 dollars.The memories I have that involve illScarlett are so many more then I could even type. The amounts of shows, festivals, appearances that I have been too, is pretty much insane. Altho some of the faces have changed over the past few years, the minute lead singer Alex opens his mouth to sing, I am taken right back to so many moments in my life where those songs have been playing. I can't even put into words how much they mean to me, although I am sure they know. Saturday afternoon was the perfect time for an illScarlett show. The crowd was huge, everyone was happy, and I was so content to just lay in the grass with some of my favourite people and sing.  <3 p="">











No comments:

Post a Comment