This Man tho ! Matt Nathanson makes the Amp fall in Love !



I first saw the insanely talented Matt Nathanson years ago at Danforth Music Hall and I have had his music on my ipod every since. He is legit pure talent.  His voice is so so so freaken good I can't even describe it, I have no idea why he hasn't taken over the world yet.   I was SOOO excited when I saw he would be opening on this tour, and I was not going to miss it for the world !  He pretty much killed it and if you were there and not already in love with Matt Nathanson, you were by the time he finished his 45 minute set opening for Train at the Molson Canadian Ampitheatre last week.   Not only is he insanely good. He is also freaken hilarious. I don't remember the last time I saw an artist interact with an audience so flawlessly. Pointing out people, running through the crowd, stealing chicken fingers and beer, and making the crowd laugh. He was just so much fun!  This was my first show of the summer at the Molson Amp and Matt was the perfect way to kick it off.  If you haven't heard of him, seriously, you need too ! Check him out and be prepared to fall in love !











No comments:

Post a Comment