Train brings out ALL my Emotions at the Amp !


From the moment Train took the stage at the Molson Amp last week for their Picasso at the Wheel tour, I knew I was in for a good night. I don't know what is it is with this band, but they bring out every emotion that a person can feel in me. They are such an incredible live band. Lead singer Pat Monahan has so much freaken charisma I cant even deal. From his smile to how he acts on stage to how he interacts with the crowd is amazing.  He spent a whole song taking selfies with everyone in the front row, he wandered into the crowd to do duets with fans, he brought a ton of kids on stage to dance. Hes just amazing. I went from dancing to one song, to tears in my eyes the next.  I am a person that connects with the lyrics, I listen to them, I relate, and the lyrics of Train are ones that I have fallen inlove with so much over the years. I have so much love for them.   I left this show so content. Nothing in the world makes me happier then music, and these guys seriously made me one happy girl. 












No comments:

Post a Comment