Its Gettin HOTTTTT in Hereeeee



I LOVE Nelly. I remember way back when I was in High School and I would always go insane at school dances when I heard "Ride with Me|" or "Country Grammer". I was obsessed. I thought he was the sexiest thing ever. even with the bandaid on his face... well fast forward 15 years.. and god damnnnnn he is STILL the sexiest thing ever. He may have been the opening act of the Block Party Tour at the Air Canada Centre, but for ME, he was the main event. Seriously brought out alll of my teenage dreams and sang every hit song, including HOT IN HERE, and E.I and Air Force ones and had everyone on their feet and dancing!!  I only wish he would come back again soon and play a small club so I can totally fangirl out.   Check out the photos of Nelly at the ACC.






No comments:

Post a Comment