Crazy, Sexy, Cool



The first cassette tape that wasn't a childrens tape, was TLC's "Crazy, Sexy, Cool", I was 9 years old and I received it for my birthday, and I remember how pissed off my mom was. I remember listening to the songs and being obsessed with "Waterfalls".  I listened to the cassette on repeat and I knew every word to every song.  Still, over 20 years later, I still think "Red Light Special" is one of the sexiest songs ever written. Although Lisa Left-Eye Lopez passed away, T-Boz and Chili have since regrouped and were also one of the opening acts for New Kids Block Party Tour.   These ladies seriously brought back so many memories. They are the pioneers of the Girl Group and holy crap did they kill it. The outfits, dance moves and tribute to their fallen group member during Waterfalls, was beyond fantastic. They are going to be playing Echo Beach in September, and Tickets are only 10 bucks, and seriously, just go. do it. get a ticket right now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment