I See Colours, When I Hear Your Voice


Is there anything I can say about Andrew Mcmahon that I haven't already posted in my bijillion posts about this man?  Hes my idol, and my musical inspiration. This music takes me to a place that no other artist ever has. I have a whole sleeve of tattoos dedicated to him and words cannot describe how much I love him.   I look forward to seeing him perform at least once a year.   This years show was just as amazing as every other show. There was exploding balloons, showering the crowd with confetti, as well as the parachute in the crowd.   As always Andrew was down in the crowd dancing with all the fans. I just love how real he is. His lyrics are his stories and he leaves all his emotions on the stage every night. He loves his fans, and he shows that so much during his shows, getting right down into the crowd and dancing along with everyone else.   As always, incredible show.   Check out a few of the photos from Andrew at the Danforth Music Hall. 










No comments:

Post a Comment