Pop Music 101. Aka Marianas Trench in Hamilton!


Marianas Trench is one of my favourite bands, but its only because I think that Josh Ramsay is an amazing lyricist.  When it comes to a good song, it is nothing without the lyrics in my opinion and when it comes to Marianas Trench, its the lyrics that speak to me.   I have seen these guys perform more times then I can count. I have seen them put on fantastic shows, and I have seen shows where I stood there the whole time wondering what Josh was on, because he couldn't hit a high note to save his life.  When they brought the Astoria tour to Hamilton.. this was one of the amazing shows. Josh's voice was on point.. altho the rest of him looked like a hot mess.   The crowd LOVED him though, so I guess he is doing something right?    I guess at the end of the day all that matters was they put on a good show.

Check out some of the photos below. 












No comments:

Post a Comment